We are looking for more people to join our team of flat pack technicians!
If you've got a can-do attitude, a friendly approach and can demonstrate excellent customer service, why not see what opportunities we have for you! As one of our flat pack technicians, you'll attend a jobs from assembling a couple of items of furniture to working as a team to assemble an entire house full of furniture
Areas of work: Due to demand in these areas, we are actively looking for technicians to join our team in Ramsgate, Thanet, Dover, Bromley and Bexleyheath areas.
Our technicians work on an as-required basis and this is generally a couple of days each week and can include weekends or evenings. The customer service we provide is equally as important as the furniture assembly service we offer.
When working in customer homes, you’ll need to be considerate and professional at all times. From not smoking in the property, being punctual and polite, trustworthy to demonstrating a positive attitude.
How we work.
We take bookings all day every day from Gravesend to Ramsgate and everywhere in between.
Once the booking has been confirmed with our customer, we will be in touch to ask you to complete the booking, usually with 48 hours notice.
Once you've confirmed you can complete the job for us, you'll be sent a booking order using our Kent Flat Pack App.
Rates of pay.
These will depend on the experience you have but our technicians are generally paid anything between £15 and £25 per hour. We pay our staff through PAYE scheme on a monthly basis.
- Security/CRB check via the GOV.UK website or equivalent.
- Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. This can be a passport or National Identity Card.
- Ability to work unsupervised, be self-motivating with a determination to see a project through.
- You’ll need to hold a driving license and have your own vehicle or be able to get to our customer addresses by public transport.
- The work can be labour intensive and you’ll need to be fit enough to lift heavy items on occasion.
You will ideally have experience in building flat pack furniture, bathroom/kitchen fitting or any experience in working with wood.
Previous experience of a customer service role would be advantageous.
If you'd like to work with us, complete the application form below.