Working in your garden.
We’ve had a lot of enquiries for us to assemble outdoor garden furniture over the past couple of weeks.
While we cannot currently work inside your homes to assemble furniture, we can, when safe to do so and as long as nobody involved has any symptoms, assemble your garden furniture.
If you have sheds, storage areas, summer houses, climbing frames, loungers, canopies, trampolines, barbecues or any other furniture that can be assembled outside, we can assemble this for you.
In accordance with safe working practice, we will use antibacterial wipes to clean any surfaces we have touched during the booking. You are also welcome to clean these using your own products afterwards.
Working in your home.
Last week, we made the decision to place four weeks of bookings across Kent, on hold.
We made the decision in accordance with Government Instruction but, also because we would never want to pass on the virus unknowingly to any people in the homes where we work.
We are aiming to re-commence our furniture assembly on or around 14th April however, this is subject to Government Instruction.
Customers may still make bookings online for after this date. We have waived our deposit taking and, we will also encourage any customer to reschedule or cancel their booking with us if since making their booking, they become aware of anybody in the household having symptoms or having been in contact with somebody who has had symptoms, please tell us. We will happily cancel or reschedule their booking with no penalty. This is because we take the health of everybody seriously.
Our safe working practice:
- If someone becomes unwell in the workplace with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, they will be sent home and advised to follow the advice to stay at home.
- All employees are provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by us and reminded to sanitize their hands frequently and catch coughs and sneezes in tissues.
- They will frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using our standard cleaning products.
- Our staff have the right to work in a safe environment and will do everything they can to prevent the spread of this virus.
- Our technicians will bring their own refreshments to negate the sharing of crockery.
- They will be fully briefed by us on your requirements which will reduce the amount of conversation needed on the day.
- They will be aware of that cash cannot be accepted as a form of payment and that a payment link or invoice will be sent to all customers.
- If, since making your booking, you become aware of anybody in the household having symptoms or having been in contact with somebody who has had symptoms, please tell us. We will happily cancel or reschedule your booking with no penalty. This is because we take the health of everybody seriously.